- --output-filewrites JSON to a file instead ofstdout.
- Trunk now allows storing any linter configuration file in .trunk/configinstead of at the root of the repo, to hide the mess.
- Arbitrary flags can now be appended to compile commands for C++ linters.
- trunk-fmt-pre-commitaction now only formats files that are modified in the index.
- trunk initnow writes runtime versions to trunk.yaml.
- trunk upgradenow upgrades trunk, linters, and plugin sources instead of just trunk.
- trunk initnow asks the user if they want trunk to manage their git hooks. and if so asks to enable some useful git hooks.
- trunk initnow enables some useful default actions.
- trunk upgrade <linter>will no longer enable new linters.
- Fix where action notifications sometimes would not go away.
- Fix packages_filesupport in Plugins.
- trunk upgrade --no-progressnow works.