More bug fixes and stability improvements. Keep an eye on the plugins repo for a big new release coming soon!
- When the computer is waking from sleep, don't schedule redundant time-based actions.
- Ensure that the trunk daemon inherits no file descriptors from calling processes.
- The trunk-fmt-pre-commitis now run in non-interactive contexts, such as vscode commit.
- Fix some trunk commands hanging when firewalls are active.
- Increased stability of the LSP server.
- Support parsing all issue levels in pylint.
- Correctly call out how many new and existing issues have auto-fixes.
- Support linter versions with pre-release semver tags.
- Wait for filesystem events to settle down before checking for trunk.yamldeletion, which triggers daemon shutdown.
- Fix a regression in spacebar skipping of checks in git hooks.
- Fix bug where sometimes issues below the defined threshold were counted as blocking.